Black Currant Tea
This premium black currant tea is the perfect way to quench your thirst whenever you feel like it. It's a delicious, sweet and refreshing brew that tastes great both hot or iced. Enjoy a steaming cup of this black currant tea as a soothing way to end your day. Also an excellent choice as a refreshing iced tea.
This black currant tea is a strong brew that is perfect for serving in a variety of ways. You can enjoy it hot or cold, with or without dairy. This black currant tea is a strong brew that is perfect for serving in a variety of ways.
- Black Tea Leaves, Black Currant Berries
- Prepare 180ml Water
- Boil: 90°C to 95°C
- Add Tea: 2.5gm / 1Tsp
- Condiments: Lemon/Honey
- Brew for 3 - 4 Min Serve: Hot
- Recommended: With Water
- Aroma: Tangy, Sweet, and Fruity
- Caffeine: High
- Serving: Hot
- Region: Darjeeling
- Tasting Notes: Refreshing and Summery Flavor with Undertones of Cherry Cider.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Boosts Metabolism
- Strengthen immunity
- Prevents viral infections
- Rich in vitamin C